Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh how I love clocks!!!


I am amazed daily at the glorious details of the beautiful
things on our planet.  The light was hitting my tulips and so
i had to run and take a photo before the petals started to drop.
The color was just so soft and pretty and i think I will put this
next to my other favorite flower photo- bleeding hearts.

Bo Bunny came out with this new vintage paper with lots
of clocks and gorgeous colors so I made a couple of things
last night with some of the old family photos I just got from
my cousin.  This is actually my great uncles and the outside 2
ended up getting married also.  Its a really cool photo and I am lucky
that it turned up so I could get a copy of it! 

This is just a fun card that I made with some of the
new Bo Bunny lined cardstock and their new butterfly
line of papers.  I love turquoise and brown so this was
just perfect with the butterflies.
And my one of my new favorite flowers is Britt's rolled
flower from our hop!  I love her video so I am totally giving
her credit for it!  And yeah Britt, you do get hooked on
doing these and everyone is my class loved them too!

Thanks for stopping by &
lots of hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...