Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Cards for Card Club....


Card Class was really fun this month.Our theme
was paper flowers so I used lots of the New Spring
 stamps from Penny Black and taught them how
 to make all kinds of fun flowers. I also showed everyone
some of the new Spellbinders they had at the show.  We got lots
of new ones in the store this week.  I taught the class both Friday
 and Saturday and it was really fun and relaxing catching up with everyone
 that I hadn't seen in a month.  And since there was so much rain this
past week it was a good day to do something creative indoors.

Thanks for stopping by...
Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you my sister for all the help in making paper flowers. I had such fun and they were so beautiful! doing them with you and Mom was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...