Sunday, March 13, 2011

I got a new paper pad this week from Basic Grey( Hello Luscious)
and decided to use it for some of my New Lili of the Valley 
cut outs and stamps that I haven't had time to do and actually
got alot done.  6 cards total and I still got to sqeeze in dinner,
a few episodes of American pickers and CNN about Japan.


 I love all the rich colors and patterns and I got so many
new flowers on Sat. to decorate that I had a blast.  My mom is 
coming over this week so we can do some more for her and maybe
I can get some done to send out for gifts for Mom's day too.


I also used a few of the new Spellbinders dies that just
came out.  They are gorgeous and there are lots
of them to chose from. Guess that
I am going to have to place another order soon
for all the others that I don't have yet  :)

This is made with one of the new Sizzix
embossing plates and a spellbinders die.
It is amazing how such a simple thing can
make a card look so much more intricate!
Can you tell I love these things....

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...