Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's been a really tough week....




So I am catching up again and using some of my favorite papers
in my stash.  I still have a few more to photograph but I will get 
them up later today.  This page was made with some gorgeous
paper from GCD.  I haven't gotten a hold of any of the new 
from the show but I will be first in line to get some of it!!  There 
is lots of beautiful flowers and gorgeous prints that will be perfect
for my albums!  Yeah!!  I added lots of details on this page and 
made a few rolled flowers and a large folded one on the side.  
I was really happy with the end result on this and of course my baby
girl is all about pink so this paper was just perfect.


Just to let all of you know, my friend and one of the
owners of the store I work at had a really horrible stroke on
Tuesday.  We are praying everyday that she will wake
up but so far there is no good knews.  I thought I
would put this out there because I hope that the more
we all say prayers for Kathleen maybe God will listen 
and let her stay with us :)  So please put her in your prayers
today ok...... She is an amazing women and life will be
really sad on the planet without her......

Hugs,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for you friend Teresa.
    I really hope she will get better.

    The layout is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...