Saturday, March 19, 2011

I had a few minutes to play and make a few things
with my new Basic Grey papers.  They have some
really pretty embossing dies at Sizzix so I used one
for this card and the beaded ovals Spellbinders die.
The white dots are enamel essentials and an adhesive
word "Thanks" and a bow to finish it off.

This is one of my favorite photos of Nicole and she loved to
Swing on the tree outside when she was little all day long.
I really like all the colors of the papers and am really lovin
making lots of flowers and using my punches for the pages.


This photo was fun to scrap of the girls when we were out
in the desert last fall riding.  It rained all night and when
we woke up there was snow on the mountains.  It was
just gorgeous.
That is all for today.  I am working on some more
cards with my new Spellbinders and will get them 
up soon.  I have lots of things to do in my yard to plant
and get all the weeds cut so not much time this weekend!

Hugs,  Teresa

3 comments:

  1. loved them all. now, I want those border punches you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot layout with Nicole, very pretty!
    Regards,
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your projects are wonderful teresa, love all teh details you created
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...