Thursday, May 23, 2019

Vintage Gift Card Holder



Today i am sharing a sweet vintage gift card holder that i made with one of the new "Vintage Treasure" dies designed by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.  This is one of my favorite dies of the new collection because there is so much detail in it and it's going to be so fun to mix these parts with other dies that i have.  
To make my card I found some really pretty flowered paper at my local Micheals craft store in shades of pink and just a touch of lavender so i added some solid pink cardstock to the mix and i cut the layers for the front of the circle to slightly soften the flowered base a little.  I used some really tiny 3D foam dots to pop it up just a little to make the center die cut really stand out.

I love the dotted outside of the largest circle and how it frames everything.


This is so that you can see the inside pocket to put the gift card in.  I added the sentiment inside since i didn't really have room for it on the front.  All those pretty flowers, leaves and pearls just had to be there to give it that vintage feeling that i was looking for.


And lastly just another close up of the detail of the die.  It's really pretty and the embossing is what i love most.... it's more than just a cut.  It's a beautiful embossed design i can use for my cards.  And for a different look on the pearls i used an opalescent cut style that i found on Want2Scrap.com.
They have so many colors and styles of bling it's hard to decide what to get!!  

Have fun today and enjoy your weekend,
Teresa


Supplies:

Spellbinders 

Shapeabilities Tiffany Lavaliere Etched Dies Vintage Treasures by Becca Feeken


Paper: Micheal's craft store
Bias Pink Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon.com

2 comments:

  1. The die you used,is like a Medallion, Teresa! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! Your choices of paper is WONDERFUL on this too & your little cluster of flowers! I also LOVE the embossing! WONDERFULLY DONE, Teresa!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teresa,
    I just love this idea for a gift card holder. I am frequently asked to make cards to accompany a gift card and this is perfect. I don't think I have ever seen a round one and I love the formed pocket for the card. Beautifully done and brilliantly designed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...