Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Antiquities Square Card Inspiration


Hi and happy Wednesday to all of you that are stopping by to see a little bit more inspiration for the new Vintage Treasures dies by Becca Feeken.  Today i wanted to post one of my favorite cards that i did for the samples using the Antiquities Square die set.  I used basic ivory, tan and a subtle gold metallic paper to cut out my dies  and added that pretty handmade flower from the collection in ivory to the center of my ribbons.  Since there is so much detail already I only added a few rhinestones on the sides of the top die.  One thing i really love is that big huge back card base piece.  It is such a plus for making other cards because there is so many other things you can layer over it.

This die set has 5 pieces in it and that makes it fun because you can cut it out by itself or even cut a mat to go under your piece to give it more color or to strengthen it.  Sometimes my papers are a little thin but adding another piece under it makes it look and feel so much better.

And you can run ribbons through this one or use the pieces that fall out to color and add back in.  Or you can make a purse or a frame base for a vintage family photo. So many fun ideas.

 That is all for today and thank you for taking the time to stop over.  This coming month we have 
our very first guest designer and she will be sharing her amazing style with us starting this Sat on the 1st so be sure and check Becca's blog for the big reveal.

Have a good day.... Teresa



2 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY, Teresa! I am JUST NOW getting things (Becca's Dies) to make Square Cards! Would you believe I've steered away from them. LOL Harder to mail....BUT, I LOOOVE your's here, & the colors you chose to use, & of course all of the GOLD! ;) <3 SO ELEGANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I also LOVE all of the embossed dots & lines! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...