Sunday, June 16, 2013

Recipe file

I was looking through some pictures that
I had and found this fun Recipe Card box that
i did out of some of my favorite Best Creation
papers.  I love the glittery dots on this paper line
and it made it so easy to cover this yucky dollar
store box that I got and make it pretty enough
to give as a present filled with yummy recipes.

It even has some of my first and one of my most favorite
Spellbinders dies on the front, Scalloped ovals!!  Tried
and true they are still my favorites to mix with other dies.
I used some big apple green grommets to tie the sheer
green ribbon around the box and the letters are
adhesive black ones by Mrs. Grossman. The flowers are
Flora Doodles and i mixed them with some Prima flowers.

 I still love using embossing folders and I used a 
really simple edged one to make the cards for this.
I also used the dotted paper to mat it so they
would be really cute on the other side too.
The little flower border is from EK and I punched
a big 12" piece and wrapped it around the top
and bottom of the box to finish the edge.


Thanks for stopping over and hope you all had
a really fun day celebrating with the dads in your life
today.. Ours was great and we finished with a fun movie
and a yummy chocolate cake for dessert!

Have a wonderful day :)  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I love this recipe box! It is beautiful, as are your other creations on your blog. Love them! Looking forward to following you. I found you through Rayleine's blog and am so glad I did! God bless! Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea and execution, Teresa! Great colors and love those layers! Fabulous embossing for cards, ALL super cute!!

    I too adore the scallop dies, especially circles and ovals!

    Any day is a good one when it ends with a movie and chocolate cake!...oh yeah!

    So glad you stopped by to give love today, needed it! Thanks! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...