Monday, June 10, 2013

My New File Folder Class with Bo Bunny

I had to share my new File Folder Class that I just taught
this last Sat because I really love the papers that we used and
how it came out.  Each month I teach 1 or 2 new ones with
different themes and this time I designed one for 4th of July
and you can also use it for fun picnic photos!

 The new patriotic line out called Anthem is just beautiful!
It's filled with bright colorful designs and has lots
of tags and cut out perfect to make our file folders with. We also
used the stickers they had and fun patriotic letters with it.


I so love designing these files because there is so
many places for photos which I usually end up with
alot of.. So the flaps go up and there is pockets
for photos and journaling too!


Our next class is going to be on Sat. July 20 and we
are doing a Simple Stories file for everyday family
and a Teresa Collins travel file.  Be sure and call
Hearts N Crafts to sign up, it should be really fun!
626-967-9036

Thanks for stopping over and have an amazing week!
Hugs and Smiles... Teresa

1 comment:

  1. OOh I wish I didn't live the other side of the Ocean, I'd love to come to one of your classes, these folders are fab! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...