Friday, June 21, 2013

New Penny Black Dalia stamp


I had some time today to do a quick card to send and
I used one of my new Penny Black stamps and
colored it with Copics and some Distress inks.


I really need to color more and get back into
practice but it was fun to do to play...
The stamp is called Sweet Dalia and is one
of the new releases they just came out with.
.. This would be a fun card to change up and 
do the flower in different colors and backrounds too.

Next weekend is card club so I will have lots to
share this week so be sure and check back to
see some more fun ideas.

Have a nice weekend... Teresa


1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is such a pretty stamp isn't it? I think you've coloured it beautifully too, happy Saturday, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...