Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So much to do and so little time...

It's seems like i am working on a million and one
things these days and thank goodness I am one of those
people who can make deadlines but every once in awhile
time escapes from you and you say oh my gosh how am
I going to get it done.... luckily I take it one thing at a time
and just do it with all my heart and soul!! 

and.. our DT is busy at work again on Spellbinders projects and
I wish I could share some of mine with all of you but
alot of it is a secret :)  And if you haven't checked out
the new Summer release available now be sure and stop over at
the online store to see... They are just gorgeous!!
 and really, really fun to use too!

So as the days are changing finally and fall is coming---
we are making lots of samples to put up for inspiration
at the store and having a fun Fall Open House tomorrow nite
with make and takes and lots of demos so I am really busy!!

Here is a few of my favorite things I have been creating..

 I adore Doodlebug papers and the Haunted Manor
papers this season are just so very cute this time.. I am doing a
6x6 card class with lots of cards in October with this line..

 Aren't these pumpkins just the cutest things?

 These new papers with a friendship theme from Bo Bunny 
are just beautiful.  I love the deep reds and greens for this.

 Making these covered memo pads are great for gifts.
You can get the pens and put matching paper inside
so that it all goes together perfectly!

 We have lots of New Penny Black Stamps in the store now and 
I used 2 of the New ones to create these 2 cards for our
make and takes for the Open House tomorrow nite.

 I love this house and wouldn't you know it..
it's an old Victorian just a little bit haunted!  
How cute is this! The papers are Bo Bunny
and Doodlebug dots....

This is a mix of a bunch of different patterned papers but 
it's just to give the idea of stamping on colored 
papers and then shading them.  I love using doilies
and love the cute little leaves on this one.


I have lots more cute little goodie boxes and pages I did
but I need pictures so I will share those on friday! 
Thanks so much for stopping in :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Teresa you have been busy! I love making card reflecting this time of year, I wish we did Halloween over here in the UK in the same way, but I make sure my house and garden are decorated! Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and leaving such a lovely comment, crafty hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...