Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Becky Fleck's Cardmaps for Sept

It's the first of Sept already and that means new Maps up
on Pagemaps this month!!  And this month our team at
Spellbinders got the opportunity to make a few to share
with all of you to make some really adorable cards!  Yay!

So here is my map that I got to use for inspiration...


and here is the card that I created.....

I know it's a little early for fall but some of the
leaves are falling here in California and all this New
 Apple Cider papers from Bo Bunny had me totally inspired!
For my card I used Becky's dies called Jar Labels S5-096
starting with the label for the back and adding lots
of flowers (Jewel Flowers and Flourishes S5-143)
 and leaves (Little Leaf Sets S4-385) where the kites should be.
If you trace the outside of the die you have an extra layer and
that is where i got the ivory mat on the back of the label!
And no you don't see any kites anywhere because
sometimes it's just the placement of where things are that 
gets you inspired to create --and I really love the way this came out
and hope you do too!

Thanks Becky for the fun sketch and thanks
to all of you that drop in for inspiration!

Check it out here for the other girls fun ideas....
Have a really wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, I just popped over from Christine Emerson's blog to have a look around yours...wow, I love what I've seen! What a beautiful card today, I love the colours of fall (or autumn as we say in the UK!). Say Hi to SoCal for me...I have American family in San Diego and have spent a lot of time in your lovely State, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and dropping by. Christine is amazing for posting about me and I do hope i can visit you all in the UK soon! We all could craft and have tea together :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome work with the Bo Bunny! Your projects are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...