Monday, September 3, 2012

Journal Monday #4

I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend so far!
It is nice to have these days to catch up with life and maybe
create a few things here and there right?  Well today
is Journal Monday and lots of things happened this week
some good and some bad but it got me to thinking how
important each day is in our lives and how we
should step out of our comfort zones and do things...
lots of things that we wouldn't normally do--- just to say 
you tried it once... My book this week is a pocket journal
that I made from a Basically Bare Kraft book from Tattered Angels.
The title is "Just Go" and it was inspired by all those people
in my life that just go... they take life running and enjoy
each and every moment... I hear so many people say
"We are going to do that when we retire" and for me I want
to start now.... and "Just Go".....

So here is the front of my book filled with lots
of fun bits of this and that...


I used some Echo Park and alot of MME papers for it
and as promised there is lots of things that I used
from my stash to use some of it up...
stickers, tags, buttons, ribbons and keys.

I love the book because it has 4 pockets with a card
in each for photos and whatever else you pick up on
your journeys.  And in my case since i am a huge
collector of things I am adding some envelopes that
I am decorating and extra cards to write in and to
put photos in when I get them printed up..





This was such a fun book to do and is going to be
perfect for my next trip to Sacramento and Sequoia.
The pages measure about the same so it was really
quick and if you use a pack of the same collection then
all of it is fun to mix and match on each of the
 pages when you are working.

This book was also inspired because I lost one 
of my very favorite Aunts this last week.  I will
love her always and will miss her alot but I take
great comfort in knowing she is with my Uncle now
and I will always remember to enjoy each and every
moment in life.... because you just never know....

Have a wonderful Monday...
Hugs and Smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...