Sunday, March 31, 2019

Vintage Glimmer border from Becca Feeken



What a glorious Sunday it is and what better way to show it then to share something filled with lots of Glimmer.  Today i am sharing a new card that i made using the new Gilded Age glimmer plates from Spellbinders and Becca Feeken.  I used 2 plates to create the layers on my card and i hope that you love the way it came out as much as i do.  

It's super easy to make this card with the beautiful foils available on the website and all the new dies in the collection speak for themselves i think.   They have gorgeous, gorgeous details in each of them and that just make the foils glow in the sunlight like jewels ..... the gold on ivory is so heavenly.

Here is a view of the plate that i used today.  I love that its an extension type of design that you can continue on to make a longer piece.  This would be gorgeous for a candle wrap too.


And i tried to catch the sun with this picture so that you can see how the foils look.  I accented my card with a shiny gold metallic paper between the layers and added tiny pearls and ribbon to match.  The inside is perfect to add my sentiment and not take anything away from this beautiful card front.  

I listed all the supplies you need and if you ever have a question please feel free to let me know so that i can maybe help you with anything.  

Enjoy your weekend and have fun crafting.

Spellbinders Products:


Papers: Ivory cardstock ( Joann's Craft Store)
Gold Foil Paper: Hobby Lobby

Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam dots and tape runner


2 comments:

  1. I AGREE with you Teresa! The gold on Ivory is GORGEOUS! It is actually the VERY FIRST color card stock I chose to use when I got my Glimmer Plates. It is SO GORGEOUS, I have a hard time venturing away from it! LOL This makes me think of a wedding card with this GLORIOUS Plate! ;) A SUPER GORGEOUS CARD, Teresa!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Your creation looks positively regal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...