Sunday, March 24, 2019

She will move mountains



Happy Sunday to all of you that stopped over today.  I have a new project to share that i made using Becca Feeken's new Shadowbox dies.  As you can see the dies can be used seperate and on their own and can also be used to make lots of other fun framed projects too.  You can even get out some favorites and mix them with your other Spellbinders dies.  Its just fun to make pretty things i think.

I went in my stash this week and found some adorable baby papers from Echo park that i had and when i saw this sentiment I got this idea to make a baby door hanger using the 

Shapeabilities Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame Etched Dies Shadowbox by Becca Feeken


The largest die in the set fit perfectly under the sentiment card and made it that much cuter and more feminine.  I cut it out of a 110 lb paper to make it thick so that it would stand out as a nicer frame and then added layers of matching paper under it.  


With all that gorgeous detail in the frame i didn't need to add much more but a pretty flower and a piece of ribbon that i had to go with all those pretty papers. 


And how cute is this to hang on the door of a precious baby girls room? 
Simple, cute and so easy to make.  And i know the perfect mom to give this too.....

I hope that you liked my inspiration for today and be sure and check back for lots of other ideas this month.  I have lots more to share.

Teresa

Spellbinders:

Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - 8.5" Platform


Paper: Echo Park
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


3 comments:

  1. A BEAUTIFUL PIECE, Teresa! LOVE THIS!!! INCLUDING the sentiment!!! WHO did the sentiment? I don't think you said. I think this would be GREAT even for a Teen, or a 20 something's dorm room door! ;) I have one that is currently "moving mountains" daily in Grad School! LOL LOVE your work!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless over this :-) What a clever use and stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is absolutely delightful! I love that sentiment card, you couldn't have picked anything more perfect for this project!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...