Saturday, August 25, 2018

All is Merry and Bright Card


I hope you all had a chance to preview all the new dies from the "Charming Christmas Collection" by Becca Feeken last week.  We all had such a wonderful time sharing our fun ideas with all of you and now it's time for us to share even more ideas to create with them in the weeks ahead.  

Today i picked another of my favorite dies called "Charming Etched Boughs" and it's a beauty.  I chose to make a double layered frame on the front of my card in a beautiful green foiled paper set off by white in the opposite direction.  This gave it a pretty lacy feel and really made the sentiment pop.  I love that this die is so delicate and it cuts like butter so that is really nice for doing lots of cards.  It was fun to add a beautiful poinsettia and rhinestones in red to make it really festive.


Behind my dies i used my favorite "Hemstitch Squares" die to give the lacy dies something to balance on the base and new paper from Ruby Rock-it that you can get in the Spotlight stores if you are across the pond in Australia.  It's a beautiful set and really makes the dies look amazing.!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and also Congratulations to all the winners on the hop!  It was so nice to read all the wonderful comments from all of you!  

Have a very wonderful weekend,
Teresa


Supplies:

Spellbinders:

Nestabilities Hemstitch Squares Etched Dies Romancing the Swirl Becca Feeken

Papers: Ruby Rock-it

Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

2 comments:

  1. I confess, Teresa, I just love traditional red, white and green colors for Christmas. Your card is gorgeous and the green foil paper is absolutely electric! The red poinsettia and rhinestones are the perfect touch. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy for stopping over and leaving such kind words about my card. I really love traditional colors for christmas too with lots of pinecones and ribbons.
      Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...