Saturday, May 12, 2018

It's Graduation time again



We have a graduate in the family next month from UCLA so i thought it would be really nice to make her something special to put a gift card in for her.  I didn't want to just give a card so i used the Mini Gift Card box die set by Becca Feeken and Spellbinders and made it black to go with the silver i used on the card and the embellishments.  I had some Doodlebug tags so i thought they would look cute on a silver and pink base.  The silver cardstock really adds glamour to it I think.

For the sides of my box i used one of the border dies to cut in a pretty design on all the sides.  This is a great way to add details without alot of work.  Becca has lots of these pretty borders that you can see in the Spellbinders.com store.  They are really fun to work with and are some of my favorite go to dies to use on all my cards.


And for the inside of my box i created a little platform to set my card in and then i can add a nice gift card to her favorite store or cash.... I hope she likes it.

Have a really wonderful day and enjoy your Mother's Day weekend!!

Supply List:


Black, Pink and silver card stock papers
Doodlebug tags
Scissors, paper trimmer, ribbons and adhesives


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...