Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Stampendous Sentiment cards

I have a fun share today with some new sentiment stamps that i got from
Stampendous recently.  I am always on the hunt for amazing sentiments that
will fit inside of all my Spellbinders dies and i found a bunch of gorgeous ones
on the Stampendous website and I had lots of fun creating some cards
to share with all of you.

I did them with whites since i am working on things to sell at a new 
place in town called Shabbyology.  They were fun and easy cards and
i used some new and old dies for each of them.


This one was by accident because i was playing with one of the new card
creator dies called Floral and i just embossed and didn't cut it out and that
is how i got that gorgeous backround on it.  Then i cut/embossed the SB
Die D'Lite called Fancy Label Tags Three and pop dotted it up on the
left side for a base for my flowers.  The flower i didn't make but should 
have (big smile) and glue that to make a nice arrangement with the leaves
from Bitty Blossoms and my favorite Sprigs die set.  I love this card
and the Stampendous Birthday sentiment set you can see below.


There are so many cute sentiments in the set and i have lots more
this week to share so be sure and check back all week for more ideas.


Here is a close up so that you can see all the details in the dies.  I 
am a true Spellbinders girl at heart and love how the dies work magic.


I made another card also using the same set with that same little
label only i used the new Baby Bunting die set for the back along
with a pretty piece of lace.  Then i added some pretty flowers and
ribbons that i had in my stash.  I know just who i am giving this one to :)


Well that's it for today... i am really having lots of fun lately and
i do appreciate you stopping over and see you soon,  Teresa

9 comments:

  1. Very, very elegant dear Teresa. Lovely job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet Teresa! ! Adore then xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, these cards are both so very stunning Teresa!! The white one is especially marvelous and they will both be cherished by whomever receives them!! You are SO inspiring my lovely friend!!! I hope all is well and big hugs for a wonderful day!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful, Teresa!! Fun how gorgeous a simple sentiment can be when combined with lovely cutting and great composition. Beautiful job!! Thanks so much for sharing with our products!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping over... love, love, love the stamps as always, they work amazing and are just beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely stunning cards Teresa, I love the white on white with the pink flower, but the second one is my very favourite, the flowers are beautiful, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ! great new stamps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...