Friday, February 13, 2015

It's time for the RRR Blog hop for February

It's already February can you believe it and time for our RRR blog hop.
This month we have such fun colors to use with our Monthly Ribbon
Assortment and i had a wonderful idea to create a special recipe box.



If you started our hop from the beginning you should have
hopped on over from Heather's  blog....

and now it's my turn so let's get started for my share today...


Sometimes for me it's the paper that really gets me inspired and this
paper pack from Heartfelt creations really made this work i think.
All the papers were beautiful spring colors and the patterns were amazing
to work with my spring idea using all the flowers with a birdcage I die cut.


I used lots of the Wild Orchid Gardenias mixed in with a few roses and just a few
of the WOC Sweetheart blossoms in white.  Then i just added some purple seam binding
 ribbon that i sprayed and scrunched with water and some leaves and stamens. I love
all these colors together and it really makes it bright and cheerful.


The box was really nice and i got that from my local craft store and it had the
recipe card spacers in it already so that part was really easy to do.  I just
covered each of them with different papers and then used ribbons from
the Feb Ribbon Assortment to tie around each of them. And wha laaa!!
Done and ready to fill with yummy things to cook or give as a present,
I really haven't decided yet what i want to do with it yet.


If you haven't seen it already here is the February Ribbon Assortment.
The colors are really fun to work with and you will see lots of fun ideas
this month from all of us on the blog using them so be sure and check it out.


Thanks so much for stopping over and the next person on the hop for
you to go and visit is the amazing Jenn Cochran ....

Have a really wonderful day!

Teresa

31 comments:

  1. wonderful recipe box with the cards for the inside.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Teresa! I love those papers from HC, too. The inserts are as pretty as the outside...which is saying a lot! Fabby project once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love it! What a great idea for a recipe box, it's so pretty. I would almost be to afraid to use it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful decorated recipe box Teresa. I love what you did with it. It would make a fabulous gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful recipe box. and a beautiful gift to any young bride or graduate for future use with your favorite recipes. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project. That would make the best new bride gift! Such pretty colors and that paper...oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I'm sure anyone would love to have that as a gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you done with this recipe box! You made it special! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful recipe box sure would make a lovely gift for someone special .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Great makeover for that box and the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you ever get tired of that recipe box, you should send it my way ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty - love the colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that you've decorated the cards as well as the container!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I might cook more often if I had a pretty box like this. Beautiful project.
    (sorry, I misspelled some words in the previous comment -- it wasn't even close and no one would have been able to figure out what I meant)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning! Love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous idea ... just gorgeous!!! Now you've got my wheels turning ... thanks for beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, love the idea, the colors and the inspiration. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are really lovely. Wonderfully creative use of the February Ribbon Collection.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea for crafting, and such lovely use of these sweet ribbons.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning recipe box Teresa, I love the florals and ribbons, absolutely beautiful, hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love your recipe box and cards, very beautiful and put together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you everyone so far for stopping and leaving such kind words. I love to see who is out there and i will be sure and stop over to see you too :) Have a really nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. One wonderful little box with some stunning flowers and pretty ribbon TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your beautiful spring project! Gorgeous embellishments with the flowers and the pretty ribbons! Lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your recipe box is so lovely!
    The soft hues and flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful recipe box...I just might have to do one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...