Friday, March 8, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Book

I try not to be addicted.. but I love Pinterest and all the fun
things people share and lately I have been really hooked
on recipes and trying them out ....soooo...
I got out another one of my composition books from
my stash and made a place where I can put all the fun recipes 
that I find from Pinterest and my favorite Food Network shows.


It's a little bit Smash book looking but I love
doing these because you can use up alot of stuff
that you have around and it's fun doing them.  The papers are
 from Crate Paper and I used the chipboard and stickers
on the front and inside on a few of the pages too.


Inside of my book I made some divider pages so
that I can put the Pinterest recipes in one and then
maybe the TV ones in another.  So far I have
had great luck with alot of them and my family
has said alot of them are keepers. Yay!! That is good
because it's fun to be together and enjoy new things
and make healthy foods for everyone.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you like
my fun little journal of sorts and can find some things
laying around today and make one for you!

Lots of hugs today....Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is such a pretty journal! Making a recipe book or file box has been something on my list of 'to dos' for so long, maybe this year I'll get around to it, Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Such bright colours and pretty, great idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for liking my new journal.. This one is going to get some good use! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...