Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cardabilites Sketch #72 is up today...

There is a new sketch up on the Cardabilites Blog today
and we have lots of fun cards to inspire you to create
something fun for your family... I never know where
my inspiration will lead me so this time I have a card
that I made from a new Echo park pad that I bought.

First here is Karan's sketch..
and here is my card that i did..


I bought a new 6x6 pad this last week
and it had this super cute print with fans on
it and so I thought about making something a little
humorous to go with it for my brother's birthday.
So for my card I used an extra flag and used the
4 hearts as 4 things and came up with this.
The top 2 pieces are Spellbinders dies:
Lacey Circles and Labels Twenty five and
I use the label die to stencil inside of it and give it
a little more color.  The sentiment I did using
a font on the computer so that it would match
my fan themed paper.
I did another card too going the opposite way
with some G45 papers and this is how it came out..


I put the flag on the opposite side and
fussy cut some of the flowers to make the
pieces in the center with the 2 borders going
across the middle. These papers were really
fun to use and I have a few more ideas for
them for another time but I hope you all
have a very Blessed Easter Day with your
family and friends and
dont' forget to join us and create something
fun and post it on the blog with all of us!
You might even be chosen as the winner this time!

Hugs, Teresa






7 comments:

  1. Great idea generating a computer sentiment to match the paper! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card you have created, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa, lovely cards, love the papers and your designs from the layout, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards...both! Great masculine AND feminine cards...love the sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, all two cards are beautiful!! I can not choose which I like more

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...