Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a fun surprise....

So I want to thank Julie for reminding me to go on the 
Webster's live chat because not only was it just insane 
watching all those people leave messages and trying to read
them but I got to hear about Julie's New digital designs and
I got to get a really great deal from Websters.  Last week
in my mail I got this huge box filled with lots and lots of 
Webster's papers, flowers, buttons, tags and so much
more and you know i had to sit down and make something cute!!

So my first is this page about my grandma's house


It was fun to mix all these colors together and I even
punched a few to fill in with the ones I got from Websters'.




I love all the postcards and little bits and pieces
that came in the box.  It was fun to mix and match
all the things with stuff I already had to make these 
cards.  And they sent some fun things I probably 
wouldn't have normally bought so it made it that much
more of a really fantastic thing to get in the mail :)  Loved it!!



Thanks for stopping and checkin out my creations
 and have a wonderful day !!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...