Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun New pages

We are busy getting ready for Nicoles graduation this week
 but I got in some relaxing time and got to scrap a few new pages for 
her book this year.  It was really fun and sad at the same time!!
Today was her last day of High School and she looked really 
cute and of course I got a picture to scrap for her book :)



I love the turtles on this and for me it was so awesome
this year at our condo because we had 2 turtles in the tidepools
right in front of us!!  It was so neat :)

  Everyone calls the girls Barbies so I had to make this 
page about them.  Funny and cute aren't they?
 This is from Basic Grey and I really 
love the colors and the flowers on it.... it was
really fun to mix all the papers up and layer them.



This was a fun book to make with the 
new paper from Creative Imaginations.  I 
am an ocean kind of gal too and loved the mermaids
and all the shells and had lots of fun popping up 
the flowers and all the other good things I got for it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...