Friday, November 15, 2019

Candlewick Doily Card


Today i have a share with one of my favorite new dies from Becca Feeken's new Candlewick Collection called "Doily Round Etched Die".  Since fall is in the air i decided to create my card with those gorgeous fall colors that you see everywhere in the trees and just a few pumpkins because those are my favorites.

As you can see below you get 3 pieces in this set and i used the larger solid base to start my card with the dies and then i added another one with the beautiful cut die that goes over it.  The papers are slightly mottled in color so I think it gave it a more rustic look and i really like that.  Besides it's always fun to try other things with your papers and see what happens.

And to finish i added some ribbons and a button and just a few matching pearls around the outside to make those tiny little Candlewick dots really pop.







I made a few more cards and projects with this die so be sure and check back all month for more inspiration in using these gorgeous new dies.  

Have a wonderful and crafty week... Teresa

Supplies: 
Spellbinders:

Nestabilities Doily Round Etched Dies Candlewick Classics Collection by Becca Feeken

Paper: Prima Marketing Fall 
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Tape Runner and 3D Foam Squares
Ribbons: ReallyReasonalbleRibbon.com
Pearls: Want2Scrap


4 comments:

  1. SO GORGEOUS, Teresa & VERY VINTAGE!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card!! It's cozy, and vintage, and so very feminine. Simply spectacular Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Teresa,
    Beautiful card. I love when dies are featured that I have. Using a patterned paper to cut the die really makes it interesting. You've definitely inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you had the chance to stop over and so love your sweet comments. Inspiration is the best ever and I am glad that my little cards gave you an idea to use a few things from your stash. Have a lovely holiday :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...