Sunday, July 14, 2019

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday


Hi and thank you so much for stopping by today for a little bit of card inspiration!  Today's card actually started off with a trip out for new papers-- which i found a few really cute pieces but it ended up with me using just classic off white and black and some of the brand new Glimmer Plates that Becca released.  

For my card i used the Royal Flourish Looking Glass Frame mixed with the Gilded Nested Rectangles and the matching dies to cut them.  Simple layers with the focal point being the Looking Glass glimmer plate that i fussy cut in Silver with a few tiny rhinestones.


My sentiment fit perfectly in the center and just for fun i found a cute set of rhinestones in a strip so i used that at the top and bottom and cut one for the bow at the side.
 I know exactly who gets this one at the end of the month for her birthday.



Here is a peek at the die and another cute sample card for you!

Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you soon...

Teresa



Supplies:

Spellbinders:

Petite Looking Glass Frame Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Royal Flourish by Becca Feeken


Paper:  Bazzill
Stampes: Penny Black
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black
Rhinestones: Want2Scrap

11 comments:

  1. SO LOVELY, ELEGANT & SOPHISTICATED, Teresa! I'm SURE the recipient will LOVE this card! JUST GORGEOUS!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.

    Kayak Guru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    Hiking Gear

    ReplyDelete
  4. read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.
    Fishing Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills. All this time later, I've found it love the end result. ""Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - outdoor activitie camping habits outdoor activitie
    "

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills. All this time later, I've found it love the end result. ""Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - outdoor activitie camping habits outdoor activitie
    "

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy when read this blog post because blog post written in good manner and write on good topic. Thanks for sharing valuable information about AWS Course.Excellent Blog!!! The blog which you have shared here is more informative, This is really too useful and have more ideas and keep sharing many techniques about java. Thanks for giving a such a wonderful blog. oscillating tool tips Projects with Oscillating Tool Oscillating Tool Tips Remove Grout with Oscillating Tool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate your sharing of good information and knowledge. It is very helpful and very clear. I have been searching for this information for a long time. Using the jitter technique developed by Minecraft players, the Jitter Click test evaluates how fast you can click. Continue reading for more information jitter click test. You might find this useful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Informative And Valuable Information. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Are you confused about Places To Visit In Manali? Where to stay and where to visit? Well, all these questions are important for travelers to understand. Whatever you want to ask about Manali’s famous places, just connect with the consultants. Seek instant help from online travel experts and consultants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thank you for sharing. Dwell Clicker enables mouse control through the use of timers and dwelling signals. It can be customized similarly to Switch Control. Go through this profile to know more about Auto Clicker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate your ongoing efforts to distribute articles that extend our perspectives. This one is really great.I would advise anyone looking for information to read this post Reaction Time Test . Each prompt required a lightning-fast response, testing my cognitive speed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...