Sunday, January 13, 2019

A very fancy Miss you card


I am a little late this week on my post only because it was my Birthday yesterday and i spent the day out and about having fun and going to lunch and a movie.  But i finished one of my favorite cards to share with all of you using the Glimmer plates by Becca Feeken with some fancy gold foils.  


When starting my cards i always look around for something really pretty to be the base of my card.  I used the " Elegant Oval Plates" large plate to make the base on a slightly glimmered piece of ivory paper.  It worked beautifully.  Then i used the Elegant Affirmation Sentiment that said "Miss you" and used the same foil to heat it with.  This die contains an extra outside edge to cut it out so i did that and popped it up on the upper part of the center.  Then i filled the lower edge with lots of flowers that had that same golden tone to it underneath.  I love making flowers,  don't get me wrong,  but sometimes you find the perfect ones and when you get in a time crunch... they are the best!!  


And then to finish it i layered a robins egg blue mat then gold, then ivory and then a light tan card stock to make the base.  Under the gold i popped it up with 3D foam dots to make the color stand out more.  I love all the pretty gold swirls on this set and how easy it was to make yet how fancy it is.

Thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully starting with next weeks post i can give you directions for all the things i am making for Becca.....

Have and amazing week.... Teresa


Elegant Affirmation Sentiments Glorious Glimmer Hot Foil Classic Plates by Becca Feeken

Elegant Oval Glorious Glimmer Hot Foil Classic Plates by Becca Feeken


Flowers from Hobby Lobby

Adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...