Saturday, June 30, 2018

A very special card to share



I have one of my favorite cards to share today not only for the gorgeous die but because it's some of my very favorite colors.  The die i am using today is from the Romancing the Swirl collection from Becca Feeken and is one of the newest card creator dies.  Which means that it designs the complete card front and all you have to do is add embellishments.  I love that so much ......


This was fun too because i love the colors of the costumes from India and Pakistan and i had the perfect papers.  They are so vibrant and beautiful with touches of gold and silver that really set it off.  I added small golden colored rhinestones on the front and a pretty bow with a jewel to finish it off.  Inside i put an extra piece of white on the kraft card to stamp a sentiment to send to my friend.  I know the perfect one that i am going to use for it.


And this is just a closeup of all those gorgeous swirls in the die.  Becca really knows how to design dies and i just love to make pretty things with them so it's a perfect match.  

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your holiday this week!!  

Teresa

Supplies:


Paper:  Bo Bunny
Gold paper: Micheals

1 comment:

  1. Perfect match is right! This is a beautiful card using one of my favorite dies. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...