Friday, June 2, 2017

Walk with the Dreamers

Happy Saturday to all of you and welcome back to my blog.  I have another sweet card to share with all of you that i just did for a co worker and i really love the way it came out. I used a soft blue print mixed with a bright navy and muted white.  It's bright and cheerful and of course i love the new dies!


For my card i used a new release die from Becca Feeken called Vintage Elegance Beautiful Dreamer Stamp and Die Set.  This is a beautiful set because the die is so universal and you even get 3 stamps with it that fit perfectly inside of the middle of the die.  I also used one of the new Graceful Border dies called Graceful Fans.  It worked brilliantly to pop out the sentiment on the front like i wanted.


Here you can see a closeup of the beautiful and intricate details in Becca's dies.  I added a few perfect pearls to a few of the areas and also a few tiny flowers i picked up from the store.  My sentiment i stamped in a beautiful cobalt blue using Ranger Archival ink in cobalt and gently embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it pop more.  The paper i used is from Bazzill Basics paper and the print is a piece i had in my stash from Maja Designs.  


Design Tip:  To make the pieces pop more add tiny 3D foam dots or squares in between the layers.  I love Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  They are my favorite and always work the best for me.

Thanks so much for stopping over and please come by again to see more ideas
using Becca's new Vintage Elegance dies this next week.  They are gorgeous!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is stunning! What a lovey combination!! I've never thought to use the border dies behind Giving Occasions - it looks magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...