Monday, March 30, 2015

Cardabilities sketch #120 is up today

Today there is a brand new sketch up on Cardabilites and i think you are really
going to love the possibilities of this one.  We are partnering with Sami Stamps
digital designs this time so each of us picked a special digi stamp and used it on
our sketches.  Mine is in my favorite shade of pink and i used one
of the brand new Spellbinders dies to start the base for it.


So to start my card i use a piece of Pion paper in a pretty pink
rose pattern.  Then i cut the new Spellbinders Labels 47 in ivory.

On top of that i cut 2 layers of both ivory and Authentique Faith
Collection 6x6 pad to fill the square.  Then i cut 2 pieces of a fancy
Martha Stewart punch and used that as my left side border base.


The flowers that i printed i first colored with chalk in to match and 
then i cut 2 centers from a SB die and added a gem.  I should have printed
them in a dark pink since i forget i have that option when you use digitals
but i will remember next time.  And to finish i stamped Thankyou from 
an amazing stamp set from Stampendous and then I
added a pretty ivory seam binding bow from RRR Ribbons.com

Here is the sketch so that you can join us and play along too.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :)

Teresa

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty, delicate looking card. Love the new Spellies die, I couldn't find any digi stamps similar to yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so elegant card! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Teresa, I love the soft pastel colours and a lovely take on the sketch, the new die is going high on my wish list Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Teresa! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! it's delicate and feminine, I love it! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Teresa. I love the pretty paper and the fabulous spellbinders die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors!
    Lilian Cardabilities DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Teresa! Love the colors and layers. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...