Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hello it's me clipboard

Today i have a fun post to share of a project i did with a really 
fun Spellbinders die that you can use for mini books and a neat
paper line from Teresa Collins.  I have so much in my stash that
i needed to use so i thought how fun to make up this clipboard mini album
for me or just to give as a gift for someone special.


The Spellbinders die that i used is called Creative Book Pages and all 
the pieces that you see are cut with it.  To make it i layered the pieces 
that i cut out of each of the dies to open up and inside there is plenty 
of room for photos and journaling.  Then i just clipped it under and
 that is it.  How fun is that to make....


I really love the colors and as always she has great tags and goodies to
have fun with and create amazing pages.  I also added ribbons from


Here is another view of the inside pages.


The paper line is called This is Me just in case you need
to make up something with it too.  Thanks for stopping over
to see what's new and hope your week is wonderful!!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. What a lovely mini book, I love the papers too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Teresa, this is a fabulous mini book! Love it, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...