Saturday, May 17, 2014

Something new from Butterbee Scraps


Butterbee Scraps Zibbet Online store is getting lots of
new things in these days and i jumped at the chance to get
a few of them and one of my favorites is this new 
Bronze Tibetan piece and the tag charms that are hanging from it.


A long time ago in my Costume history class my professor brought
in a beautiful Egyptian necklace that was so ornate and so beautifully
made it was something i have never forgot.  These pieces inspired 
me to make something similar and i think it would look great with
a white jacket and matching cami for summer don't you think?


Here is a closeup of the details in the necklace... I used these
things from the Butterbee shop.

and a set of bronze closures for the back.

and always you will need your best jewelry tools and a few rhinestones
to glue into the front of the piece.  It was pretty quick and easy and i think 
I will have to put together a bracelet to match maybe.

Thanks for stopping over today and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is just too beautiful for word, you are so talented! Thank you for stopping by my blog, always good to see your lovely comments! Have a great weekend, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...