Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One of my favorite cards

Today i just want to share a card that i did for CHA
this past January and it's one of my favorites.  I used
Graphic 45 papers and one of the new dies that Spellbinders
is releasing called Lucious Labels One and it has one of my
 favorite flowers on it from Die D-lites.


I used a piece of textured kraft for the back layer and then layered
pieces of the Graphic 45 paper pad cut with the Luscious Labels one
 and with 3D foam squares inbetween. I made a really pretty flower 
with two of the Die D-lites called Blooms 4- S2-047 and
with Corner Sprigs S2-049 and then added a gorgeous 
rhinestone from Prima. The Happy Mother's day is from a stamp 
set by Justrite papercrafts. I think it came together really well and 
it's one of my favorite cards i have done so far.

Thank you for stopping over and i hope you have a 
really nice day and make something fun!  

6 comments:

  1. It's a beauty of a card, easy to see how it would be a favorite! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, I can see why this is one of your favourites because this card is stunning! I bought the Blooms 4 die after you used it a while a go & I use it so much! The new die also looks gorgeous, hugs Carole Z. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. What a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card - lots of interest in it but not OTT... Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...