Monday, November 11, 2013

Sisterly Love

I love getting old photos from family members and this photo
was such a treasure for me to see my mom and my uncle
together when they were growing up.  I did a page using 
both new and old Spellbinders dies and mixing them up to
create a wonderful keepsake for me and for my kids forever.


To make this page I used some brand new papers from Fancy Pants 
that really went well with the greys in the photo.  I love the texture that
the new dies give to the paper and you get so much versatility when you
combine them with all the other dies that Spellbinders carries.

You can get the complete list of dies and papers that i 
used if you check the Spellbinders gallery page here....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, love the bright colours against the black and white photo..lovely papers and super layout! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...