Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fall page to share

I know it's not fall yet but it is my favorite time of year
and I made a quick page to catch up on my photos to share.


My favorite time of year is going up to the local apple farms
and picking lots of good apples to make yummy things with.
So in my spare time I am catching up with all my photos and got
a few done for our apple picking trip last fall.

I mixed up lots of bits from different paper companies to make
 my page and a little bit of Imaginese and tags i had in my stash.


For the Spellbinders dies I made the title starting with
a couple of flags and layered an oval from Grand Deco Ovals. 
 Then cut and embossed 2 pieces of the Picot Edge die and then
added the canvas title from Imaginese. I also used borders along
the edge the backround and used border punches to make them.
 It was really fun that day and the weather was perfect! 
 Can't wait for fall...

Thanks for coming over and hope that you had fun on our 
Spellbinders hop.  There is lots more coming and they are
having a live broadcast next Tuesday from CHA so be sure and check
it out so you can be the first to see what is new for this summer!
It is going to be amazing and you will want it all :)

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I love autumn colours too and your layout is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing what's announced at CHA! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...