Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's on to Round Three for me!

I got some very happy news today and wanted to share that
I am thrilled beyond words that I am going
 on to Round Three of the Spellbinders Team Tryouts
 for next year... There are so many talented people
and here is the list that made it through this time....

Angela Barkhouse
Beck Beattie
Christina Gualazzi
Christine Emberson
Darsie Bruno
Deb Seyer
Elizabeta Kushner
Janice Whiting
John Creighton Petersen
Lisa Fish
Marielle LeBlanc
Mary Marsh
Rae Barthel
Susie Bentz
Sylvia Blum
Teresa Horner
Theresa Momber
Thespa McLaughlin
Yvonne van de Grijp

Congratulations to everyone and so happy to
see my fellow DT ladies up there!!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully next
month I will have some more amazing news to share!!

Lots of Hugs and Smiles all- day- long today :)  Yay!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this far on the Spellies design team. Will keep my fingers crossed for you to get all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Teresa! I was so pleased when I saw yours and Christine's (Emerson) names on the list, tho I never doubted you'd be there! Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got this!!!! Thanks for inspiring me ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...