Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On the Edge....

Today I just wanted to share another of my favorite dies
out this season from Spellbinders paper Arts. 
 They are these super cute and easy to use
On the Edge border dies and you get 9 different styles in the set.!!
And they are just perfect for cards... 


 For my card that I made to share today
 I used the hearts and mini scallops to create a border
on the side of the card and also used 
my other favorite circle die called Stately Circles
for the sentiment medallion in the center.


The papers are from Basic Grey and 
I even had one of my homemade roses to pop
on the card in my stash along with the pearls.
The stamp is from a LOTV sentiment set that
I got and the ribbon is from Sharon's Stamp Simply Ribbon 
online store.  Just to give her a little shout out
she has amazing things and ribbons of all kinds so
be sure and check her out if you ever need anything!


And lastly here are the dies so you can see how cute 
they are and how many wonderful and adorable styles 
that you get in the set... so cute and you know i will be
using these lots more!  Thanks so much for stopping
to get inspired today and if you can't find the dies in
your local store you can order online too.

Hugs and lots of Smiles today,
Teresa







3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, absolutely stunning, they layout and use of dies is beautiful, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and delicate card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Teresa. I love all of your details, particularly your dies. I can see why they are your favourites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...