Thursday, July 12, 2012

LOTV day 4


I can't believe it's Thursday already... I am redesigning my
scraproom and there is lots to do and things to clean up
so I guess the days go fast when you are busy.  But it's
going to be worth it and I think it is going to be really pretty 
when I am all done with cleaning.  I even ordered some pretty pink
 rose fabric to make some pillows and cushions... Can't wait to be done!

So this is my 4th card this week and for this card I used the same
die in different sizes and prints, layered it and changed the positions.
I found some Prima paper with sunflowers to go with the stamp
and used my Leafy Squares die from Spellbinders.  The stamp
today is called "Blooming Lovely" and is just so cute!
And instead of using Copics I got out my favorite chalks and 
colored pencils and blended them all together.  I really love
chalks because they cover a big area and blend really smoothly.
To finish the card I added a bit of vintage lace and a bias bow
and that is all.  I couldn't quite figure out where to put 
the sentiment so I just put it on a tag with a bit of 
colored paper behind it on the inside of the card.
  It says "Have a blooming great day!"

So one more card and one more day and then 
lots of fun starting with CHA....

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...