Thursday, January 5, 2012

Basic Grey Sketch for January

I was out looking at all the fun things on the web and
came across another fun sketch from Basic Grey this
month and got a few sheets out of my BG stash and
made up this fun page to put in a frame for my
daughter to give her best friend for a going away 
gift this weekend.  I really love the border on it!!




The papers are from the Lemonade and Bittersweet collections
and I used my Spellbinders dies to create the heart border,
frame and heart circle for the backround.  I used the 
Daisy Heads Shapeabilities, Classic Scalloped Hearts,
Carnation Creations, Labels Eight and my Heart Circles dies...
I love to mix and match the dies and love the way
you can use them on pages too. Very fun :)

The brads in the middle of the flowers are actually
push pins from Office Max that I cut off the back of and glued
them down onto the middle of the flowers.  For the outside edge
I used a distress tool and then inked it with chalk ink
in chestnut roan just to make it look a little more vintage.

Hope you like my new page and thanks
for stopping by today.  I also have some Great knews
to share... I got a card published in Scrapstreet Magazine
and am I ever excited! I used my Spellbinders dies and
lots of MME papers and it's probably my favorite card
that I have done so I was really glad they liked it too!
I have lots of Doodlebug and Crate paper cards and tags
 to share on Sat.. so be
sure and stop by for some fun ideas!

Lots of Hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your take on the BG sketch! The Lemonade collection papers work perfectly with your photo! and congrats on the magazine pub!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...