Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Basic Grey Sketch of the Week



The sketch this week is from one of the talented designers from 
Basic Grey ( Nancy Burke).  She did hers of her 2 gorgeous
daughters on the BG blog so I had to find the time this week 
to join in and do one for me too.  I picked papers from the
Mellow line to do this cute picture of my niece away at
college with her friends.  It had the perfect fall colors
and the perfect embellishments to do the sketch.  
I added an extra row of edge cutting on the bottom
and had to move the letters but it was fun and quick
and easy to do so thanks Nancy :)


I used both MS and EK edge punches and a W1 Copic
marker in grey to go around the edges of the flowers 
to make them more shadowed and pop a little more.

Thanks for stopping by,
Teresa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...