Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Card Club for August

I have been out of town on some fun roadtrips to the
Monteray Bay Aquarium and to the river again so 
I haven't posted much lately..  
(I will post some photos in a day or so of my adventures)

I have been working on lots of projects for a couple
of design team calls and have my fingers, toes and eyes
crossed but it will be a few weeks before they post anything about it.
 I will post the things' I did in a couple of days... 
 I love what I did and only hope they do too!! And.... 
I would love to say more but don't want to jinx anything :/



So anyway.......
Card Club was really fun this month and we started to get
into the holiday mode a little with some stamps and papers
for fall and Halloween from Basic Grey and Echo Park
and bits of Doodlebug and Three Bugs.
It was a fun and relaxing class and I can't wait to dig into
the fun things from Stampendous for next month.

We are working on Christmas cards with lots of antique
glitz so it should be really fun and I will be sure and
post them to share with all of you....

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs, Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...