Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun New things I made for the CHA show

Our blog hop was so much fun and it was fantastic seeing
all of the flowers our team came up with to share
with everyone and now I can share some more of the
things I got to make for the CHA show today.

 I just love the way all the colors go together for this 
paper line and I used it for this photo of my son's
first birthday and his first time with balloons.  He was
so excited and just kept bouncing them all around!!
 This Brag Book I made from a 12x12 piece of paper cut in 3rds
and then layered pieces from the Safari baby boy papers
for the front of the book with foam dots
and added lots of pockets in the pages for photos.
 I spent way to much time putting in lots of details
on this little door hanger but babies are such precious
things and it is worth it to create cute things for them right?

 This is a fun Disney Birthday book to remember each
birthday that they had and I made it by cutting pieces from
 chipboard and clear acrylic.  The size is about 9"x 4" and I
put it together using a zutter and used the new birthday papers 
and stickers from Best Creation to make all the pages. 








Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...