Friday, February 28, 2014

Cardabilites #94 is up...

Today we have a brand new sketch up on the blog for
Cardabilites and wow is it ever cute.  I really loved this one
and made 2 cards to share this time.  One is with our sponser
this month-Chapel Road Artstamps up in Canada and the other
is with only the sketch using my favorite MME papers.


For my first card I used papers from Prima called Nature Garden.
I thought the muted purples and pinks would really be pretty
with the flowers on the stamp.  I stamped the image (Picture Poems)
 on one of the new release dies from Spellbinders called Labels 34.  
It's the perfect size and shape for my 5x5 card.  I also layered some
lace and ribbons and prima flowers that I had in my stash with 
the flags on the left side.  Oh and I used just a little bit of 
light pink distress ink to stencil around the inside of my die.


For my second card I followed the sketch and created 
a basic backround and then used Spellbinders Labels 25
for the backround and then layered pretty pieces of patterned
papers for the flags and then fussy cut a flower from the 
prints and added foliage, twine, a chipboard button and a tag.
I really love the prints and papers for this one alot.


Thank you so much for stopping and be sure and create 
a card from the sketch and add it to our gallery.  We always
love to see what you create from the sketches too :)
Here is the linky for the contest rules:


Have a really wonderful day...Teresa

12 comments:

  1. Teresa, I love your beautiful cards! :) They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, these are both really beautiful..great take on the sketches and use of dies, gorgeous! Have a great weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. Great cards. I love the second one in particular. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are pretty, feminine cards, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Teresa! They are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would just like to say thank you for taking time to create these beautiful cards using our Class Act line of stamps. Your work really shows of the stamps. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol for dropping by and I really love all your stamps. They are gorgeous and I think I need a few more that i saw on other ladies blogs this week!

      Delete
  7. These cards are gorgeous! Love the papers. The stamp and the bow of the first one are lovely, and the second has an amazing die-cut embellishments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful cards, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!! Love all the pretty details!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...