Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Valentines Day Card

Hello Everyone and I hope that you are all having a really 
great week so far.  Today as promised I have a card that I did
this past weekend to give for Valentines.  There is a brand new die
just released from Spellbinders called Elegant Ovals and I think
that its already one of my favorites of all time to create with.


I love pinks and blacks and this was the perfect paper to match
with the elegance of the new oval dies.  The top and bottom
edges are cut and embossed with the new A-2 Scalloped Borders 2.
The set comes with 8 pieces that you can mix and match and
they are all really gorgeous and super intricate. I love that!

(The papers I used are from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 pad)


Don't you love the details in this die set, it's so pretty.
Oh and the pearls are from Want2Scrap and they are
called Baby Bling!  How cute is that :)

I hope this inspires you to start creating something
special for those in your family that you care about
and don't forget to check out the new dies on the web
out from CHA... They will be coming soon and you
can order them on the Spellbinders website too.

4 comments:

  1. Love the card! I think ovals are my favourite shape, though I'm not quite sure why, so that set of dies will have to go to the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Love the card and the new oval die is so pretty. Must have a look at the new A-2 scalloped borders 2 set, the one you used is beautiful. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa, this is a beautiful card, the dies are fabulous and as for your flower - stunning! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...