Friday, February 7, 2014

Hugs and Kisses Card

Hi Everyone can you believe that it is Friday already.
Today is our Card Club up at Scrap N Yap and I 
have some really fun cards for the girls to do this month.
It should be lots of fun and we are working alot with ideas to
use white and solid colored cardstock to make cards so my
card today is a good example to share with all of you.


Since we are only a week away from Valentines I used
 one of my favorite heart dies from Spellbinders
called Lace Hearts that you can see below


I love this set because you have so many options with
it.  All the pieces cut seperate and you can layer them
to make really beautiful projects to give away or keep
to decorate your own house.  My card is basically made
 in white cardstock and I used just a bit of peachy pink
to set off the intricate details of the white in the dies.


I also did another project posted on the Spellbinders Blog
yesterday using parts of the same die.  I made an Easel Box
to fill with candies for Valentines and it was really fun to
create and I love the colors and how it came out.


If you have time be sure and stop over on the blog and see it
and let me know what you think... Have a happy and
very crafty day everyone.....




2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, your card is beautiful - aren't these dies gorgeous!? I also love your easel box, something I also like to make - great for a card and gift together! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Another beautiful card using the gorgeous Spellbinders Lace Hearts1 Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...