Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fit for a Queen

Today I made another piece of jewelry from the new
Gilded Life Collection from Spellbinders.  This bezel
is called the Small Crown Bezel and it is truly a
gorgeous piece to work with.  It too comes in 2 sizes
and comes in both bronze and silver.


There really wasn't much needed for this piece.  
 I used the matching dies to cut the aqua paper to put
inside of the bezel and then i used a small decorative trinket
that I found at the hobby store to put in the center. Then I 
just added a little bit of Glossy Accents and let it dry. To finish it
I added a few rhinestones from Want2Scrap and that was it.

  The beautiful aqua really sets off the bronze in the Bezel
 and I just added a simple chain for this one so it wouldn't be so fussy.

I sure am having lots of fun with these beautiful bezels
and hope you get the chance to make up a few for you too.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's new on my blog
and be sure and let me know what you think so that I can
pass it on to everyone at Spellbinders :)

Have a wonderful day,  Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Teresa, your jewellery pieces are simply amazing! I think this is my favourite so far! Stunning! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wee this is super duper....love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. Another pretty necklace, love the aqua/ bronze together. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...