Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday in white...


I hope you all had a really nice weekend.  I taught a really fun
class yesterday at Scrap N Yap making a New File folder so
my weekend was spent out planting flowers in my garden and
having fun with all the ladies in my class.  It was really nice :)

but around the rest of the country-- I am seeing so much
white snow in the news everyday I thought I would share a card
that I did just in white paper and some pretty ribbon.


For my card i am using one of the new CHA release Spellbinders
dies called Lucious Labels One.  This is such a beautiful
and detailed die and it's perfect to mix with all the other Labels
One dies that they carry.  The backround is made with an
 embossing folder and it gives it just the right amount of texture to
compliment the pretty details in the dies I used.




For the sentiment I used a stamp from Just Rite stampers and
stamped it in black and then cut around the edges. The dies
have these neat holes in the sides so I laced my white ribbon
through it and tied a pretty bow on the side and then
added some foliage and a pretty glittery embellishment.
And that was it.  It went together really fast and easy.

I have lots of things to make today so I better be off
and get a few things done.  Thanks for stopping over and
I hope that you have a really nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Teresa, you have showcased this amazing die beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the way you have used the die and your bow in gorgeous, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome card, love the white on white ,very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white on white, and yours is so pretty and delicate, with such a super bow to set it off. Now I'm off to see if I can find that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa. Love this card. It is so stylish and elegant and very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...