Monday, February 3, 2014

New Gilded Life for Spellbinders

Now that the CHA show is over we can share lots of the fun
products that we have for Spellbinders and Gilded Life.
All this week I will have something new that I made
and lots of new cards for Valentines next week.  How exciting!!


My first project to share is a heart necklace that I made
with the small Heart Bezel in bronze. Each of the pieces
come with matching dies to cut out the insides so I cut
and embossed a piece of the heart die with premium craft foil
and then embossed it again with the French Script Texture plates.  
Then I added rhinestones all around the outside edges
and filled it in with Glossy Accents.  This is faster than resin
 and will dry overnite so that you can wear it the next day.


To attach my heart to the chain I created a twisted loop
that I attached to the chain with jump rings.

 I had some really pretty red beads so I created the chain 
but cutting small pieces of bronze 20 gauge wire from Beadalon
and attaching them together with Beadalong chain nose pliers and
my nylon jaw pliers.  I added chain on both ends
with bronze jump rings and a clasp to close it.

I love hearts of all kinds and this was really fun and easy
to make in an evening.  I hope you like it and be sure
and go check out all the other beautiful things available
to buy and stop in tomorrow for another new project!!

Happy Monday.... 


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...