Friday, February 14, 2014

Cardabilites New Sketch #93

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Today is the first reveal of our new team and I have 3 cards
to share with all of you using the new Cardabilies sketch.  It is so
cute and there is so many possibilites for it so I hope that you will
have a chance to use it and create something fun to give or send out.

Here is the sketch this time...
and here is the first card I have to share


The stamp is from an amazing company up
in Canada called Chapel Road Artstamps.  I can't say enough
about all the beautiful styles they have and you will have to
go and check them out for yourself when you get time.
The papers I used are from Teresa Collins 6x6 pad.  I love the
soft hues of yellow, grey and black together and I had a really
cute dragonfly charm from my stash that i added over the bow.


Here is a different version using black, cream and pink.
I used vellum for the backround die and then layered the
other pieces over it and added a bit of bling from Want2Scrap.


My last card is using papers from MME.  It's my favorite paper
line and I love all the cute little patterns on it.  To make my
card I used a Spellbinders die called Stately Circles and created
layers of colored paper and then added the embellishments
like the sketch.  I love this one and can't wait to mail it out.

Thanks for stopping over and be sure and create something
to enter on Cardabilites to show us what you can do too.

Have a really amazing, love filled and crafty day!!

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, what a creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love the variations on the sketch and colours you used! beautiful cards all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning. I love the color combinations. I really love the first stamp used, a queen anne's lace, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards, especially the color combinations. I also love the Queen Ann's lace stamp; very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Way to rock out the sketch 3 times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, three gorgeous cards with the sketch and each one so different. The MME card is my fave. Love those colors together and your use of the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa, your cards are stunning! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Teresa! I love that dragonfly charm. I am a huge fan of Want2Scrap too. I should get some more bling.... Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous texture and dimension ... absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the details ...
    Congratulations!
    Sara
    Bee Happy Scrap
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute cards! Very stylish!

    Ganna)
    http://nusechka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all beautiful but the last one is my favorite with those soft, muted colors...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! all three are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful cards!!! Amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are just beautiful. I especially noticed the lovely yellow and grey shading of the first one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...