Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Butterbee Scraps projects today

It's Wednesday already and i have a few new projects
to share made with all the neat products online at
Butterbee Scraps. I had lots of bronze pieces and some
really pretty chain to go with it all so I mixed and matched 
them and came up with a necklace and matching bracelet and 
also a really pretty hair barrette to wear in my hair.


For my necklace I used the chain # CH 206-B and
added Suns 092-B with bronze jump rings. On each of 
suns I used a small bronze cap and glued a pearl
inside each one and let them dry.  Between each sun i used
a headpin to add a pearl and made a loop to hang each of 
them. To finish it I added an extra layer of chain and used
a lobster clasp to finish the back also using jump rings.


 My bracelet went together super easy just by layering
a few of the bronze filigree pieces and gluing them and
then I added the bead caps that look like flowers and 
glued in tiny pearls to match the necklace.
For this piece i used the bracelet form J198 B and then
added  #806-B and #810-B over the top.  I really like the
way it came out and it was so easy to do.


For my hair barrette I kind of did the same thing as the
bracelet but in the center I added a really pretty flower
#535-B and glued in some rhinestones and a couple for the 
bead caps on the sides to match.  Underneath is a hair
barrette that I got at the craft store and I glued that on
with some heavy duty glue and let it dry.


You can get everything online from the Butterbee store and 
there is lots of new products too so be sure and check it
out.  Thanks for stopping over... and thanks to all of 
you who always leave comments... 
it's really nice to hear from you.. 

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly making some beautiful jewellery Teresa..stunning! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...