Monday, March 10, 2014

Verve Stamp Challenge to share

I have recently ordered a few stamps from Verve stamps and now
i can finally join in with some of the challenges to win some more
hopefully.  I really love what they have and all the sentiments are
super nice and they have so many to chose from... Yep I could go
on and on talking about them... they are really great stamps :)

So here is my card for the challenge using dots and
here is the link for you to see what it's all about....

I used the mojo sketch from last week to create the pieces of my
card and then created my own flowers using 2 of my favorite
Spellbinders dies, Rose Creations and Blooms One and did
a little mixing and matching.  The flowers are also yellow
and white dots.  This was a really fun challenge to do.


Oh-- and the papers i used are from Authentiques' Gathering
6x6 pad.  I went back through alot of my old papers and pulled
out some oldies but goldies to use and found lots of good things. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day as always :)




4 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, love the design of this card - the design works beautifully and the papers are gorgeous! Hope you're well, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, classy card! Thanks for playing along with this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa. Beautiful card. I love the papers you have used, they are gorgeous. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ♥ Love the small almost hidden details that makes this card so special. Hope all is well with you Teresa. Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...